|product name||Makeup brush set|
|Items Per Set||7、8、10、12、15、18, 25, 35, 40 （pcs）|
|Used With||Lip Liner, CONCEALER, Shaving Brush, BLUSHER, Lip Gloss, Eyebrow Pencil, Eyeliner, FOUNDATION,
Eye Shadow, Lip Balm, Mascara, Lipstick
|Brush Material||Man-made fiber|
|Style||Angular Blush, Smudge Brush, Flat Brush, Powder brush|
|Feature||Soft touch, exquisite and practical|
|Color||Pink, gray, red, purple, white, natural color,
dark green, blue, yellow, gray, etc. can be customized
|Packing||OPP Bag packing|
|Sample Time||5-7 Working Days|
How to clean makeup brushes
1. Rinse the bristles of the brush under warm water to avoid water rushing to the metal buckle under the handle, otherwise the glue that holds the bristles together may be damaged. Keep flushing until most of the makeup sticking to it is washed away.
2. Brush the soap with the brush head, and then make a circular motion on the palm of your hand. Don’t use too much force. Use your fingers to gently rub the bristles to wipe off the cosmetics and dust remaining on the bristles.
3. Pat the bristles gently, and use a clean towel to gently wipe off the drops of water on the makeup brush.
4. Gently comb the bristles with your fingers to restore their original shape.
5. Put the make-up brush into the protective cover of the make-up brush from the handle end, fix it on the brush head position, and place the brush head down to dry.